APTUM™ is an adaptive ballistic protection system designed for a wide range of operations conducted by the army, law enforcement and civilian users. The plate carrier is adjustable and can be configured depending on the user's needs.
In the design of the front panel, the manufacturer emphasized the correct design of PTT mounting points and the organization of the communication system wiring.
The APTUM™ system has many options and accessories, including interchangeable front overts, cummerbunds and pouches.
The main features of the APTUM system are:
- Laser cut for comms/data/PTT/cable management and chest rig attachment points
- Front and back flaps secure multiple cummerbund styles and configurations
- Kangaroo pocket supports up to three mag insert
- Shoulder straps provide comms/hydration laser cut attachment and routing
- 4” elastic cummerbund supports 5.56/7.62 mags (four cell per side)
- ID velcro loop field front and back
- Supports Juggernaut™/Kagwerks smartphone attachment
The vest is made of Cordura 500D, Velcro and threads compliant with Mil-Spec specification. The APTUM™ system is available in Multicam, Coyote, Black and Ranger Green.
The price of the basic model is 169.99 USD.
Sources: beezcombatsystems.com, jerkingthetrigger.com, soldiersystems.net