You can read and see how did the in previous editions look in the extensive gallery:
Light Infantry - tactical and shooting competition
"We invite you to the next edition of great shooting and tactical competition, done in pairs!
Take part in a unique competition on a European scale, where you and your partner will march, shoot and perform tactical tasks. Check whether the skills you have gained during numerous trainings are also valuable under significant fatigue. Preparation and planning will be the key!
You can choose from three categories:
- – Light Infantry - considerable effort and exhaustion of the body, 30 shooting ranges, about 30-50 km of march, canoeing, a lot of tactical tasks, 36 hours in total
- – Lighter Infantry - medium effort, 24 shooting ranges, about 15-35 km of march, a lot of tactical tasks, 15 hours in total
- – Extra Light Infantry - least effort, 12 shooting ranges, about 10-15 km of march, several tactical tasks, 8 hours in total
In each category you will compete on the following level:
- - shooting - you will shoot at a variety of shooting ranges such as shooting from vehicles, after exercise, after climbing, indoors, from water, in a tunnel, at night, at distances up to 500 m and many more.
- - navigation - the key to success in this part will be to plan the route in such a way that in the intervals between shooting and tactical tasks you will find and claim as many navigation points as possible, you will often be forced to make choices or go for one more navigation point and come to the shooting part tired, or let go and have a little spare time before you start shooting to load the magazines, prepare the equipment and perform the shooting tasks as best as possible.
- - tactical tasks - during this edition, tactical tasks were introduced for the first time, such as tactical medicine, where it will be necessary to help a wounded soldier, reconnaissance, where you will have to distinguish between different armored vehicles or find and mark firing positions, correcting artillery where you will have to give coordinates for artillery and fire correction, as well as kayaking for the Light Infantry category, which have already appeared in previous editions.
In general, these are not easy competitions, but it's not about being easy. After these competitions, you will always feel a shortage of completing all the tasks, because there are so many that it is impossible to do everything. You have to plan and calculate what you are stronger at to try to perform the best tasks that you are able to do during extreme exhaustion.
Competition prices (per pair):
Light Infantry - 1800 PLN
Lighter Infantry - 1400 PLN
Light Infantry - 1000 PLN
Rules and Regulations: DOWNLOAD PDF
Registration: REGISTRATION FORM
Saved teams: VIEW PREVIEW
The competitors will receive instructions on how to pay for the competition only after all entry slots are filled."